22 mag ammo at ammosstore
Clean-22® coating technology now extends the range and power of 22 WMR. Maxi-Mag® Segmented HP uses the exclusive polymer bullet coating to greatly reduce copper and lead fouling in the barrel—without leaving a residue. Its Segmented Hollow Point splits into three equal-size pieces on impact, tripling the number of wound channels. The polymer coating allows this separation at much lower velocities and longer distances than a conventional copper jacket. The bullet’s overall geometry is optimized for accuracy, and dependable CCI® priming and propellant provide flawless cycling through semi-automatics and all 22 WMR firearms.
- The industry’s only segmenting hollow-point bullet in 22 WMR
- Polymer bullet coating greatly reduces lead fouling in the barrel without leaving residue
- Allows expansion at lower velocities than copper-jacketed bullets
- Reduces the risk of penetration through the target and beyond
- Optimized bullet geometry for improved accuracy
- 50-count box, 22 mag ammo
- This is the legendary CCI Maxi-Mag that is renowned for its effective target and hunting performance. Newly manufactured by CCI, this product is sure to provide many hours of fun and effective hunting.
Each lead hollow-point bullet is gilded (coated) with a thin copper plating to reduce muzzle build-up and to help the bullet retain its shape during feeding (into the chamber), flight, and to some degree, impact.
- This 22 WMR ammo is a prime example of Hornady’s manufacturing excellence. It is loaded with Hornady’s 30 grain V-Max bullet, which is designed for small game hunting. It produces a flat, straight trajectory, leading to ultimate accuracy. Then, upon impact, it quickly fragments, ensuring a fast and efficient hunt.Made in Hornady’s Nebraska facility, this ammo lives up to Hornady’s reputation of high-quality American manufacturing. Each round is inspected by hand before being boxed up and shipped out to help you take your favorite varmints and small game.
|Bullet Style||Segmented Hollow Point|
There are no reviews yet.